RN Registered Nurse
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
School Nurse 1:1 Patient Care during School Hours RN Registered Nurse
WHITE GLOVE is seeking a qualified Nurses RN Registered Nurses for 1:1 Nursing in all 5 boroughs: Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, and Bronx!
If you are a compassionate and knowledgeable Nurse, we would love to hear from you!
Why you will love being an in-School Nurse with WHITE GLOVE:
- Great Pay
- *FREE Medical and Dental Coverage*
- $100 Monthly Debit Card
- Tickets at Work Employee Discounts at Hotels, Sports and more!
- Paid Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit / Weekly Pay
- Agency Support 24/7
- 24-Hour Support Line
- Great referral program Refer your nurse friends today to receive a cash bonus.
School 1:1 Nurse Responsibilities:
- Protecting and maintain student s health by providing professional nursing services in accordance with Nursing Standards and NY Licensing.
- Identifying and assessing students health needs, implementing services, and following plans of care which impact student learning and achievement or safety.
A School Nurse position in New York is waiting for you! Apply today and one of our friendly School Nurse recruiters will reach out to you!
School Nurse with WHITE GLOVE has a quick and smooth application process!
Apply today for immediate consideration!
White Glove Community Care
School Nurse RN Registered Nurse
School Nurse Skills/Requirements:
- Active RN or LPN license in New York
- Valid BLS/CPR required
- At least 1 years experience in nursing
- A graduate of an approved nursing program
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, ccu, maternal, nurse, nurse rn, psychatric, registed, registered nurse, surgical, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...