Loading some great jobs for you...
The Branch Assistant Manager fosters a sales and customer centered culture in accord with Bank values, policies and guidelines in which all employees may perform their best work in a team environment. Leads and coaches staff to an exceptional customer experience. Handles customer questions, concerns, and complaints as escalated by branch staff or as needed, utilizing department specified tools and protocols. Actively partners with other business lines to identify referral opportunities. May participate in events outside the branch such as tabling events or workplace banking events. Coordinates operational activities within the branch to ensure branch operates with minimal risk exposure and satisfactory passing of RQA (Retail Quality Assurance) assessments and operational audits. Understands and effectively applies knowledge of bank products and services to open, develop and close sales while uncovering customers' needs and deepening the customer relationship through product interest. Assists the Branch Manager in performing management duties, which may include: reinforcing and implementing sales and service standards through training, development, motivation, and coaching of branch staff; providing input to Branch Manager regarding selection and onboarding of talent, employee development, compensation, performance appraisals, disciplinary action, and terminations; maintain documentation of branch staff attendance, productivity, accuracy and performance, and providing input regarding scheduling and assigning work to branch staff; responding to employee questions, concerns, and complaints and providing authorization to perform transactions that exceed limits and/or are outside of established guidelines.
At U.S. Bank, you'll get the incentives, support and tools you need to meet your goals and build a meaningful career. We reward top performance and ethical team players. Incentives are based on sales referrals, branch growth and customer satisfaction. Branch Assistant Managers have flexible schedules that may include weekends (depending on branch location).
We're looking for people who want more than just a job - who want to make a difference in the communities where we live and work. Apply today and explore what's possible with a career at U.S. Bank.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and Regulation Z. You will be subject to the required registration process, which includes a criminal background and credit check. Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or termination of employment.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Four or more years of business related and/or retail experience
- Thorough knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, procedures, documentation, and systems
- Thorough knowledge of all laws and regulations related to legal and regulatory requirements
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills, including explaining, selling and administering products
- Effective leadership skills
- Well-developed customer relations skills, including ability to resolve customer and employee-related issues
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer navigation skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...