Customer Support Representative
Compensation: $40,500.00 - $64,540.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Customer Service/Call Center
Customer Support Representative
* HIRING NOW * Full-Time, Part-Time and Holiday Work Available.*
Are you looking for a NEW, FUN, and EXCITING WORK ENVIRONMENT?
GREAT - Here at Thread, we build, train and manage our team to work at private site events in and around the New York area.
General Day-to-Day Duties of our Customer Support Representative:
- Interacting with the customers to promote products and services in a favorable manner.
- You'll help our clients increase their market share and brand awareness through these upbeat, positive interactions.
- You'll take pride in the level of your customer service skills! It's the sort of service that you want your customers talking to others about.
- You'll be guiding customers through the sales and post-sale process to ensure their longevity and satisfaction.
- You'll be taking accountability and ownership of personal and team sales targets and customer satisfaction.
- You'll be responsible for proactive communication with customers, mentors, clients and team members.
- You'll be working with other members of the sales teams to set and deliver customer expectations.
- You must be willing to learn about and keep updated on our clients and their products and services.
Customer Support Representative Benefits
At Thread we believe that rewarding our staff is very important. We have a great range of benefits available for successful candidates as well as:
- Tickets to sporting events and other amazing activities
- Invitations to business conferences with the chance to meet some of the most influential people in New York
- We have a weekly meal / drinks with the team to chill down from a busy week.
- And more ..
Desirable Personality Traits:
- Honesty and Integrity
- Pride in your achievements
- Belief in your ability to make a difference
- A sense of humor and ability to make small talk
- A solid work ethic and desire to succeed
- Open to fresh ideas and excited by change
- A vibrant personality that attracts attention
- Focussed on results but also on the right way to get them
- The ability to listen properly before speaking
Primary Requirements of the Customer Support Representative:
- A clear picture and practical application of 'exceptional customer service'.
- Experience in sales, retail sales, customer service, call centers, restaurants, bars or another role involving customer interaction.
- Clear communication skills, and the ability to relate to different people.
- A professional attitude, desire to succeed and smart appearance.
- Candidates will need to be over the age of 18 for this position.
Earn Extra Cash this Christmas - Click Apply !
Associated topics: agente de servicio al cliente, associate, coordinator, customer care, internship, phone, rep, service representative, service specialist, tsr
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...