- The Luxottica Group
- $123,730.00 -163,150.00/year*
Healthcare - Physician
Requisition ID: 105842
Store #: 003221 LensCrafters
At LensCrafters, we love eyes and we care about the people behind them.
LensCrafters is the largest optical retailer in North America with 900+ stores and as part of an eyewear industry leader, Luxottica, our love of eyes and higher standard of quality have made LensCrafters a leader in vision care for over 30 years.
With a career at LensCrafters, you'll find yourself learning, growing, and interacting with some of the most passionate and talented people in the business. At the same time, you'll be helping people look and see their best.
The Licensed Optician delivers the brand value proposition & helps establish LensCrafters as the premier destination for all vision needs within the community. Creates exceptional value in the lives of customers by delivering legendary customer service & perfectly crafted high quality eyewear which exceeds our customers expectations.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Greets all customers with a warm welcome right away, exchanges names, & ensures they know what to expect. Shows urgency in providing service to customers & satisfying their needs.
* Custom fits glasses & precisely places prescription in lenses.
* Acts as a leader in optical acumen that provides a voice for associates.
* Takes & records measurements, adjusts or fits eyewear correctly, thorough & exact in details; ensures finished eyewear meets standards & customer requirements.
* Attracts new customers.
* Explores the needs & priorities of customers by asking open ended questions.
* Is attentive to details, asks follow up questions for clarity, reads verbal/non-verbal cues; reviews prescriptions & identifies special needs, consults with Optician as needed.
* Assists co-workers with difficult or complex areas of product needs & prescriptions.
* Utilizes store tools & adheres to Brand Store Commitments.
* Performs work accurately & thoroughly utilizing all technology despite time pressure & customer volume. Demonstrates superior product knowledge; takes the initiative to accurately describe the features & benefits of various lenses & frames using appropriate tools. Reinforces customers final selection.
* Anticipates problems; explores underlying reasons for customer issues; strives to develop long-term solutions to problems & ensures customers are satisfied & expectations are exceeded. Acts quickly for resolution. Partners with management as necessary.
* Possesses the ability to multi-task, prioritize & manage time with competing priorities.
* Commits to delivery date & time, seeks feedback & asks for referrals.
* Strives to achieve exceptional results on Brand KPIs & competencies.
* Presents, celebrates & educates at pick up.
* Takes pride in store appearance, shows initiative to keep store clean, attractive & organized. Secures & protects company assets in your control.
* Informs management of safety opportunities; demonstrates safe work practices.
* Possesses a can do spirit & strong drive for results; self-motivated with a desire for continual learning & improvement.
* Adheres to company policies & procedure, including but not limited to discounting, promotions & inventory management.
* Sells on your feet 80%-100% of the time.
* Additional duties may be assigned as needed (i.e. customer calls, dispensing eyewear, etc.).
* Maintains proper dress code, including name tag & associate tablet.
* High School graduate or equivalent
* State Licensure
* Optical dispensing experience
* Strong customer service skills: communicator, listener & team builder
* Knowledge of current store merchandise
* Strong basic math skills
* Awareness of current fashion trends
* Selling skills ability to use & carry an iPAD/tablet
* Familiarity with POS, computers & calculators
* Embrace new technology & change
* Previous customer service & retail experience
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact Talent Luxottica at 877-###-#### (513-###-#### outside of US) or email ...@luxotticaretail.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Associated topics: eye, optometric, optometry, sme, tpa
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...