Judge Healthcare is currently seeking a LPN Field Case Manager to cover Holmes, Washington, Jackson, Bay, Gulf, Calhoun, Gadsden, Liberty, Franklin, Leon, Wakulla, Jefferson, Madison and Taylor areas.
Must be comfortable spending 80%
of your time in the field visiting members in their homes or long term care facilities.
This job will have the following responsibilities: Qualifications & Requirements:
- Assess, plan and implement care strategies that are individualized by patient and directed toward the most appropriate, lease restrictive level of care
- dentify and initiate referrals for social service programs; including financial, psychosocial, community and state supportive services
- Manage the care plan throughout the continuum of care as a single point of contact
- Communicate with all stakeholders the required health-related information to ensure quality coordinated care and services are provided expeditiously to all members
- Advocate for patients and families as needed to ensure the patient's needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the health care team
- Current, unrestricted LPN license in the state of Florida
- 3+ years of experience working within the community health setting in a health care role (or experience as mandated by the state contract)
- Experience in long-term care, home health, hospice, public health or assisted living
- 1+ years of experience working with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to travel in assigned region to visit Medicaid members in their homes and/or other settings, including nursing homes, community centers, hospitals or providers' offices
If Interested and Qualified, take action and reach out to me!
Please send your MOST UP TO DATE resume to Robert at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] or give Robert a call at (813-###-####).