Outpatient Mental Health Clinical Supervisor
Compensation: $60,680.00 - $83,990.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
WORKING WITH US
The Jewish Board delivers innovative, best-in-class mental and behavioral health services to over 45,000 New Yorkers each year. We are unique in serving everyone from infants and their families, to children, teens, and adults. That adds up to countless opportunities to use your skills, training, and compassion to make a difference in the lives of others.
Similarly, we support our employees through benefits like, professional development opportunities and paid supervision. Some of our other benefits include:
- 15 agency holidays and 15 sick days in addition to generous vacation days
- Health/dental/vision plans that are subsidized up to 80%
- Tuition assistance and educational loan forgiveness
- Access to 403(b) retirement benefits and a pension.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for ensuring the provision of services, oversight of administrative processes, and clinical supervision of staff in an OMH Article 31 clinic setting. This clinic provides assistance for people who are struggling with a wide range of emotional and social problems. Services for adults and children include evaluation and assessment, medication management, crisis intervention, time-effective and ongoing therapy, and more.
- Interview and hire program therapist
- Provide individual supervision to social work staff as well as clinical and administrative coverage of clinic.
- Conduct staff training development as required
- Conduct Quality Assurance/quarterly documented chart review and audit ensuring compliance with OMH and JB standard with monthly reporting
- Coordinate and oversee admissions process in accordance with all relevant intake criteria.
- Monitor program for continued Improvement.
- Provide direct services and crisis management to a limited caseload.
- Other clinical and administrative duties, as assigned.
The Jewish Board is currently looking for a talented professionals of all cultures, religions, races, and gender expressions with the following qualifications:
- 3 years or more experience in an OMH Article 31 clinic
- Strong clinical group, family, and individual intervention skills required.
- Good organizational, team work, and communicate skills needed.
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
Associated topics: behavioral, behavioral healthcare, clinician, domestic, family, field, lcsw, lmsw, msw, outpatient
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...