- The Empire Hotel
- $34,070.00 -61,530.00/year*
Hospitality - Lodging/Resort/Travel
The Housekeeping Manager will manage the daily operations of the Housekeeping Department. This individual will be responsible for maintaining cleanliness standards in all public areas and guest rooms. The successful candidate will also assist in managing the selection, training and development of employees with an eye toward maximum employee satisfaction, productivity and guest satisfaction. Conduct regular inspections of the hotel to ensure adherence to cleanliness and maintenance standards. Manage operating expenses to maximize costs while providing excellent guest services. Coordinate department's activities with other departments to facilitate increased levels of communication and guest satisfaction. Bear ultimate responsibility for monitoring consumption and ordering replacement of guest and cleaning supplies.
- Previous experience in a Rooms leadership position of a similar size and scope
- Ability to manage a diverse staff including: training, motivating and communicating with staff
- Ability to stand/walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to successfully complete inspections and monitor adherence to company standards
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well in a busy environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be willing and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Previous housekeeping experience in hotels (supervisory), union exp a plus
- Opera system experience
See Job Description
Associated topics: cleaner, condo, house, ihg, planchadores tintoreria y lavanderia, pool attendant, room attendant, sands, servidor de lavanderfa, suite attendant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...