112 E 12th St
SeatGeek Enterprise provides software and support services to a range of live entertainment clients across sports, theater, and more. Partnering with clients like the Dallas Cowboys, Manchester City, and the New Orleans Pelicans, our product (SRO4) brings the ticketing box office into the modern era.
We believe rightsholders, not ticketing companies, should have full control over the tools they use and partners they choose within their ticket-selling ecosystem. Third-parties make that ecosystem better - from tools that provide analytics, data visualization, dynamic pricing, and more - and the flexible, open, modern SRO platform makes those integrations possible.
We're looking for a project manager to work alongside our SRO product, development, and QA teams to coordinate work and streamline communication as we scale to help millions of people experience the thrill of live entertainment.
What You'll Do
* Collaborate with product team and development director to prioritize product backlog, requirements gathering, versions planning and scoping
* Partner with development director to coordinate and draft planning, assigns tasks, track tasks progress, and track feature testing
* Work with team managers and developers to coordinate and document requirements, design, estimations, solutions proposals and specifications sign off
* Work with operational director to investigate deficiencies, incidents, and issue escalations
* Work with design team to help improve the user experience and usability of the product
* Work with QA and validation teams to help improve quality and UAT
What You Have
* A bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent with at least 2 years of software development experience and 1 year of experience in product or project management, including:
* Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle
* Communicating directly with software engineers
* Communicating highly technical topics to a non-technical audience
* Writing detailed specifications and technical documentation
* Designing software solutions
* Understanding user-experience best practices
* The following experience is preferred
* Technical leadership experience
* JIRA operation and administration experience
* Software development experience in .NET
* MS SQL experience
Who You Are
* Analytical, organized, and a strong problem solver
* Able to work independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast-paced environment.
* Excellent written and verbal communicator
* Fluent in English (verbal and written)
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...