112 E 12th St
SeatGeek Enterprise (UK Sport) is a UK based division of SeatGeek, the leading mobile-focused ticket platform that enables fans to buy and sell tickets for sports, concerts, and theater events. The UK Sport division provides software and support services to a range of UK Sports clients across Football and Rugby. We have grown tremendously and are now building a team to include an Account Manager to support new clients.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, you will create long-term, supportive relationships with our customers. Your role will be to oversee a base of assigned accounts, develop new business from those clients and seek opportunities to grow mutual revenues.
What You'll Do:
* Be the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts
* Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
* Negotiate and close agreements
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and goals
* Communicate the regular progress of projects, opportunities and plans to all partners
* Develop new business with existing clients and identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
* Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
* Prepare and present reports on account status
* Collaborate with all team members to grow opportunities within territory
* Assist with challenging client requests or escalations
What You Have:
* CRM system management (Salesforce, Dynamics or equivalent)
* 2+ years of direct sales experience in a B2B environment, ideally in a software vertical
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office
* An interest in sports and entertainment
* Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...