- Rezd ra
- $48,520.00 -81,710.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
112 E 12th St
Newly openedRezdora is an Italian Restaurant that is dedicated to the food & hospitality of the Emilia Romagna region in Italy. The restaurant was founded by chef Stefano Secchi and entrepreneur David Switzer.Mr. Secchi is a CIA grad whose father is from Italy. He has worked and cooked in Italia for 3 years including at Osteria Francescana, All Enoteca and Hosteria Giusti, based in Modena, Emilia Romagna and Canale, Piemonte respectively.We have a great team and we are currently looking for a SOUS CHEF whom loves Italian food and want to cook the food from Emilia-Romagna and surrounding regions in a very authentic, Italian way.
Here is some recent press:
We are an employee-first establishment, where we believe that working together as a focused team dedicated to not only an unforgettable guest experience but also towards a work-life balance, will serve our guests in the best fashion.
As part of our core team, you ll receive:
- Opportunity to learn all aspects of traditional cuisine from the Emilia-Romagna region and surrounding regions with focus on pasta all uovo or egg based pastas
- Opportunity to learn basics of every station, including butchering, pasta production, antipasto, pasta, griglia & verdure amongst others
- Ability to learn basic Italian as we have Italian speakers in our kitchen...beneficial, especially if there is a desire to travel to Italy in the future
- A 20% discount while dining at Rezdora
- Medical & 401k
- Immediate opportunity for advancement based on performance
- Menu development opportunity
Traits we re looking for:
- This position is for someone withexperienceon the hot line or current sous chef experience that is looking to truly understand the cuisine of Emilia-Romagna and surrounding regions
- Values that are most important to us:
- Lovefor Italian food and culture, with focus on authenticity
- Greatness/Dedicationor executing food and working so other owners would look at you as an example of how things SHOULD be done versus how they ARE done
- Integrityor always doing the right thing, especially when no-one is watching
- Sense of Urgency & Creativityduring service, and instilling in your co-workers with a need for swift and precise plating/execution
- Desire to learn in detail about traditional flavors from Italia and specifically Emilia Romagna.We will work on contemporary variations of classic dishes from Emilia Romagna and surrounding regions, along with all the fresh pastas of the region
- Excellent organizational skills
- Competitive wage
- Self-starter with capacity to follow through on tasks
Thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you!
More detail about Rezd ra, please visit
Associated topics: chief chef, commercial, corporate kitchen, executive, executive chef, pastry, salad chef, service, sous chef, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...