Loading some great jobs for you...
Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat. Puratos develops, produces and distributes a unique range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers who demand the very highest quality.
Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 8500 employees in 74 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over 1,85 billion in 2017. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Based out of the Southeast Region at our Miami Innovation Center, in order to further strengthen our National technical team we are currently seeking an:
Innovation Center Supervisor
Reporting directly to the General Manager, the successful candidate for this key function will be responsible for supporting profitable business growth for large and regional accounts by implementing and demonstrating innovative concepts and solutions and by trouble shooting specific issues at customers. Ensure a state of the art IC experience for internal and external customers.
1. Manage the Regional Innovation Center by:
2. Maintain a functional link with the National IC Management
3. Support the Sales Department by:
4. Support Marketing & Product Management Department in the creation of new concepts by
5. Manage accurately all technical administration by:
6. Build expertise & network in specialty area by:
7. Act with safety in mind
8. Responsible for any other assignment given by the direct superior
1. 10 years of experience in bakery and/or patisserie, and/or chocolate
2. Has obtained an associate s degree in baking and/or pastry
3. Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint to create spreadsheets and presentation and Outlook
4. Excellent written & verbal communication skills (knowledge of Spanish is a plus)
5. Mathematical skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
6. Physical Demands: Prolonged sitting and standing, some bending, stooping, stretching and climbing (ladders or steps) with occasional heavy lifting up to 50 pounds. Must possess physical tolerance for common baking ingredients.
7. Work Environment: Intermittent exposure to noise, odors and extreme temperatures in some baking/ sweet good facilities. May be occasionally exposed o dust and heights of 10 feet or more. Potential injuries may occur during improper operation of equipment or improper lifting and handling of equipment and supplies. Considerable danger if exposed to moving mechanical parts, power sources, or specific chemicals used in production processes. Certain personal protection measures must be taken to protect against hazards in plant/bakery operations.
8. Travel: 40% of domestic travel is required, normal hazards and conditions consistent with such travel. Working weekends as well as some occasional early/late work days may be required.
Puratos provides a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment that encourages our people to take initiatives and bring ideas that will contribute to the success of the company. Of course Puratos offers a competitive package (salary, group insurance, healthcare, training ) but additionally, offers you a position that you can further develop and shape.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...