- PLATINUM SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE
- $60,940.00 -105,590.00/year*
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Make a great living in a career with purpose and potential.
Platinum markets supplemental health insurance products to farmers and rural residents.
- Your typical week includes regional travel and a four-day workweek (Monday?Thursday).
- Representatives have consistently earned $75,000 annually, eventually growing quickly to over $100K.
- Annual renewal income potential
- Generous bonus program
- Luxury travel incentives
- Ability to travel overnight Monday?Thursday
- Must be 18 years or older
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insured, insurance, insurance agent, insurance sales agent, life, life insurance agent, life insurance sales, medicare
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.