Loading some great jobs for you...
YOUR NEXT OPPORTUNITY IS NOW BOARDING:
Join OTG as a Human Resources Manager now and drive a new type of hospitality experience at our Minneapolis Airport location.Discover career opportunities in a unique hospitality environment with some of the industry's best compensation and benefits, including PTO, Healthcare and a competitive 401k match.
WHAT IS OTG?
OTG has revolutionized the hospitality industry by pushing the boundaries of excellence. With more than 300 in-terminal dining and retail locations across 10 airports, OTG and its 5,000+ Crewmembers serve millions of travelers each year.
By joining our team, you ll discover endless opportunities to explore, learn and realize your greatest potential in some of the most exciting hospitality environments around. And because our people drive our experiences, we offer some of the best compensation and benefits in the industry.
We transform airport experiences. You drive it.
An OTG HR Manager leads and ensures all employment and human resources policies, procedures, personnel records, HR record-keeping and statutory compliance for OTG operations in the airport. Leads and ensures effective employee relations, training, development and performance management practices.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures; maintains and distribute crewmember handbook and policies for files
- Enters and processes new hire information and records
- Maintains I-9 information and airport badge information
- Ensures coordination and communication with hiring managers, payroll, and badging
- Schedules and coordinates new hire orientation
- Coordinates, facilitates, and ensures all crewmember training programs and maintains training records in HRB system
- Audits payroll and compensation for all terminals; monitors and tracks performance evaluations for new hires and current employees, and follows up as necessary
- Performs benefits administration to include employee enrollments and termination, election/waiver forms, payroll deductions, change reporting, and timely communication of benefit information and eligibility to employees
- Maintains EEO information in employee records; maintains OSHA logs
- Prepares and processes reports of injuries and illnesses as required by insurers
- Processes information for post-employment and employment in a timely manner
- Coordinates recruitment effort for all hourly crewmembers, students, and temporary employees; conducts open houses, job fairs, new-employee orientations; monitors career pathing program, writes and places advertisements
- Assists hiring managers with administering assessments and interviews
- Notifies badging Personnel of accepted candidates and keep management apprise of badge status
- Handles employee relations issues, crewmember/manager counseling, and exit interviewing
- Participates in operations management staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars
- Keeps operations management apprised of new policies and statutory regulations
- Maintains airport organization charts, employee bulletin boards, employment postings, and employee directory
- Ensures updated contact information in employee records
- Maintains HR Information System (HRB) records and compiles reports from database- i.e. EEO-1, badge expiration, authorization to work expiration, job code, status and performance reports, turnover and retention reports
- Trains and assists managers on HRB utilization as directed
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Maintains developments of professional HR skills and updated information
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 years of Human Resources experience or the equivalent education/work experience
-Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification preferred
- Considerable knowledge of principle and practices of personnel administration
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prioritization, organizational, and follow up skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent customer service
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...