Home Care Assistance of Tampa Bay is ready to hire Caregivers in Pinellas County!
Employment type: Full-time and Part-time Available
Compensation: Competitive Pay, Flexible Schedules
Reports to: Administrator or Client Care Manager
- Provides companionship to client.
- Prepares meals, provides verbal medication reminders consistent with state regulations, and selects appropriate apparel for client.
- Performs light housekeeping which includes (as outlined in the service plan) dusting, vacuuming, cleaning the kitchen, organizing closets, changing linens and making beds, doing light laundry and light ironing.
- Does errands and provides transportation which may include grocery and clothes shopping, picking up prescriptions, going to doctor's appointments, driving to the beauty parlor or barbershop, going to the gym, dining out for lunch or dinner, driving to family outings, handling dry cleaning, buying stamps and mailing packages and attending church services.
- Perform personal care activities including assisting the client with personal hygiene, ambulation and exercise, eating, dressing, shaving, physical transfer, and other duties as assigned. (Training is available)
- Follows all policies and procedures as outlined by the agency.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
Our Mission is to change the way the world ages. We work closely with family members to provide older adults with quality care that enables them to live healthy more independent lives. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers and the responsiveness of our staff. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.
We are looking for Caregivers that are Professional, Compassionate and Experienced for all shifts. Work for the Premier Home Care Agency in the area and make a difference in someone's life!