- Eliot Community Human Services
- $83,490.00 -118,400.00/year*
Healthcare - Allied Health
29 Bryant St
Eliot is seeking a Master's level Speech Pathologist to work in our Early Intervention Program. The ideal candidate will have Familiarity with total communication, feeding assessment, and treatment.
Eliot's Early Intervention Program helps children from birth to three years of age who may have some delay in development, or are at risk for delay. Serving young children and their families in Everett, Malden, Medford, and surrounding communities, as well as the Cambridge/Somerville area, our team of Early Intervention specialists is available to support your child's development and growth with our hands-on, family-focused approach.
* Identifies, screens, and evaluates performance of children in the areas of interpersonal communication, speech production, receptive and expressive language, cognitive bases of language acquisition and augmentative communication modes.
* Plans and implements remediation programs for children with communication disorders.
* Provides transdisciplinary services to families and children enrolled in the Early Intervention Program.
* Develops and ensures follow up to treatment goals in the Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) in the home. Plans are developed in accordance with the requirements of the funding source, sound clinical practice, and in collaboration with the family.
* Utilizes a team approach to treatment planning and service delivery with other staff members, family members, physicians, and agencies.
* Provides assessment/reports, IFSP's, progress notes, and insurance verification reports within established timelines.
* Provides in-service training to other team members within areas of expertise.
Associated topics: cfy, language, language pathologist, slp, slpa, speech, speech and language pathologist, speech language, speech language pathologist, speech therapist
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...