Eliot's In Home Therapy Program is seeking a Licensed Clinician with 5 years postgraduate experience providing behavioral services to youth and families, preferably in a homebase or wraparound program. Our ideal candidate will have dedication and compassion to support families in their homes and in their community.
Our Child, Youth and Family Behavioral Health Services encompass multiple service systems that include: Intensive Care Coordination, Family Support and Training, In-Home Therapy, Therapeutic Mentoring, Outpatient Counseling and Psychiatry, and other community based programming. Service delivery is collaborative, family driven and youth guided, with a focus on individual and family strengths, needs, and preferences.
* Provide clinical interventions for Wraparound Services.
* Provide clinical supervision and administrative oversight to assigned staff across multiple service deliveries.
* Monitor performance of assigned clinical staff, conduct performance evaluations, and make recommendations to the Director regarding the hiring, discipline, promotion or dismissal of staff.
* Assure the orientation of new staff to the Service and the Agency.
* Review required documentation, progress notes and assessments for assigned staff focusing on effectiveness of interventions and quality service.
* Collaborate with Emergency Services as needed, regarding clinical alerts or crisis response plans.
* Able to utilize innovative, evidence-based techniques and motivational counseling to inspire families and to increase engagement and progress towards goals
* Guide the delivery of services, formulate treatment, and communicate regularly with the identified Team concerning on-going client/family needs and progress.
* Coordinate treatment planning and aftercare services with other treatment providers, so as not to duplicate services and to foster seamless and consistent support as assigned.
* Meet established productivity target as assigned.
* Enter all documentation and billing requirements into the electronical medical record within established deadlines.
* Update and maintain client's electronic medical record in accordance to contract specifications.
* Obtain and maintain proper insurance authorization for client service coverage.
* Participate in an inter-agency Systems of Care Service Plan with involved state agencies, outpatient therapists, court personnel, primary care providers, educational advocates, and others involved with the family, when indicated.