- $28,740.00 -39,230.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
112 E 12th St
To APPLY, please submit an application on our website:
Responsibilities and duties include but are not limited to the below:
- Working the stations in the kitchen to prepare food items
- Accurately handling food items to minimize waste
- Ability to learn, understand, and to execute daily recipes and menus
- Preparing mise en place for daily service
- Taking part in pre-service duties and applicable closing duties
- Demonstrating a passion for details and a willingness to learn
- Upholding service preparation and culinary standards to ensure a memorable guest experience
- Maintaining and upholding our company's vision and values
- Participating in service/culinary education sessions
- Maintaining a safe, sanitary, and organized work environment
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1 year culinary experience in a fine dining restaurant
- Strong knowledge of cooking techniques, food preparation, and knife handling
- Demonstrate clear written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a team environment and welcome feedback and direction
- Capability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Lift up to 50 pounds of weight
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, climb up and down stairs, walk, carry multiple objects
- Ability to work in an environment with hot and cold conditions
What we can offer you:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance options for full time employees
- Paid Time Off, increases with length of service
- Daily family meal provided
- Team outings, trainings, and speakers
- Flex spending options (medical, transit, parking, dependent care)
- Bi-monthly restaurant dining vouchers ($720 annual value)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are to be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications of the job.
Craft is an EEO Employer
More detail about Craft part of Crafted Hospitality, please visit
Associated topics: appetizer, baking, breakfast, cocinera de la parrilla, cocinero, commercial kitchen, food preparation, fryer, meat cutter, salad
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...