A Texas-based facility is currently seeking an urgent care physician to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is full-time coverage with no call, and you will see 3 - 4 patients per hour. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have current ACLS certification. The assignment requirements include EKG, x-ray interpretation, and suturing. You will need to have an active TX state license for this position.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected healthcare facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations no matter what you are looking for.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active TX state license needed
- Schedule: Full-time
- Call: No
- Caseload: 3 - 4 patients per hour
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: EKG, x-ray interpretation, and suturing
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: bilingual, care, clinic, family medicine, family medicine physician, general practice, nocturnist, physician, practice, practice physician