An exciting locum tenens emergency medicine physician opportunity is now available in Wisconsin. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a WI state license with the process. The assignment schedule is 12-hour day and night shifts and the average annual volume is 13,000. The covering physician must be board certified and have active ACLS, ATLS, and PALS certification.
Contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to discuss this or another opportunity that could be ideal for your lifestyle.
- Certification: BC required
- License: WI state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts
- Caseload: 13,000 annual volume
- Other Certification: ACLS, ATLS, and PALS
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail