- $78,120.00 -141,030.00/year*
51 School Rd
The Masterpiece/Cornerstone Team Specialist supports the business goals of the Masterpiece and Cornerstone Units, providing service support for Chubb appointed agencies and internal Chubb partners. New business applications and policy changes are received by Masterpiece/Cornerstone via phone and email requests.
* Support the Cornerstone/Masterpiece and Broker of Record Team by acting as a resource/Subject Matter Expert.
* Assist the BOR/COP Team Senior CSR in managing the email boxes and distribution of work to the teams.
* Assist Supervisor in monitoring training of new hire and experienced CSRs.
* Prepare/Maintain daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly administrative reports, such as (productivity, IPR's, Escalations and timeliness etc).
* Perform daily/monthly administrative duties as assigned by Supervisor.
* Assist the Team to meet departmental standards for call center productivity by managing, tracking, and reporting on work/availability phone results and the non-phone work volume and distribution results.
* Assist the Team to meet the departmental standards for quality by reviewing and auditing work based on guidelines for phone and non-phone requests. Using established workflow and escalation procedures and collaborating with internal/external customers to ensure accurate processing of quotes and policy changes.
* Assist in processing incoming work, and answering calls, as business needs require.
* Monitor/Audit job function in-boxes and analyze team results; Recognize trends and make recommendations for opportunities for improvements as well as assist with the creation and updating of workflows
* Review the required amount of BOR Reporting transactions per person each month.
* Update Individual Performance Reports (IPR) by the 12th of the month following the audits. Include any error trending analysis and determine training needs based on results in order to deliver a superior product for Chubb clients. Make recommendations to improve quality based on error trending report.
* Include results in Individual Performance Reports (IPR) by the 12th of the month following the audits. Produce knowledge assessments each month for Broker of Record Analysts II's to test their use of applications, workflows and product knowledge
* Create a positive customer experience and demonstrate customer and employee advocacy. Achieve standard business goals for Broker of Record by monitoring all assigned transactional requests. Work with project coordinators to ensure all assignments are rotated among team members per project log review.
Competencies & Skills Required:
* Demonstrated Technical knowledge.
* Excellent coaching and communication skills, verbal, written and interpersonal.
* Excellent time management and organizational skills; ability to handle multiple tasks, balance multiple priorities and work independently.
* Customer service focus / excellent customer service skills - maintain and expand relationships with internal and external customers.
* Results oriented - ability to manage expectations for delivering tasks and assignments.
* Strong collaboration and relationship building skills.
* Strong negotiation, decision making, accountability and leadership skills.
* Strategic thinking and solution development; analytical skills.
* Detail and Quality focused.
* Flexibility / Adaptable to change.
* Possess professional demeanor (confidentiality, dependability, tactfulness)
* Strong knowledge of Masterpiece Real Time, and knowledge management website.
* Knowledge of Personal Lines products and CPI business objectives.
* Knowledge of Microsoft Suite a plus (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Proficient in general workflows and inquiry systems.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...