- $74,390.00 -112,000.00/year*
51 School Rd
Chubb has an opportunity for an analyst on their Producer Compensation team. The successful candidate will work closely with other team members, ensuring the data, calculations, annual commission checks and statements are accurate and delivered on time.
The position will be based within North American Field Operations Reporting and Analytics team in the Whitehouse Station, NJ office.
* Participate in UAT of system enhancements; identify issues and potential causes and work with IT to resolve
* Research production data issues as needed; collaborating with the field, IT, Producer Services and MIS to identify the root cause and communicate findings
* Assist producer comp analysts in completing monthly reconciliations of data and calculations
* Enhance data analysis by streamlining current process
* Maintain producer compensation agreement mappings, ensuring codes are identified by the field and assigned to agreements accordingly
* Provide monthly producer code reconciliation reports to field to enhance data completeness
* Assist with ad hoc project work, testing, development, and data extract requests
* Bachelors' degree in MIS, Accounting or Finance
* Demonstrated knowledge and experience using Excel and Access
* SQL and/or other relevant programming languages
* Understanding of databases and approaches to extracting data
* Attention to detail
* Strong analytical skills
* Enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-oriented and demanding environment.
Associated topics: benefit, benefit consultant, benefit specialist, bonus, compensation, global compensation, incentive compensation consultant, insurance, payroll, payroll consultant
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...