- $80,435.00 -141,250.00/year*
51 School Rd
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Chubb Insurance Solutions Agency, CISA, is a Chubb-owned agency licensed in all 50 states. CISA administers The Chubb Access Program, an innovative operation driving profitable & organic growth to all US branches & business units. The Chubb Access Program allows Chubb to strategically expand its agency base by providing managed access to Chubb via CISA for agents who do not have a full appointment with Chubb. Beyond the Chubb Access Program, CISA also administers other innovative programs designed to efficiently obtain business that Chubb would not normally receive through traditional distribution methods.
CISA distributes a wide variety of commercial lines products, including Property & Casualty lines, Management & Professional liability lines, as well as Accident & Health. CISA is one of Chubb's largest and fastest growing distributors. The agency serves as a platform for innovative ideas in the areas of remote & digital marketing, alliance sales, and unique distribution challenges. Employees have the opportunity to build technical and marketing skills relating to all of Chubb's commercial and personal products.
CISA is seeking highly motivated individuals to assist the CISA Sales and Service Account Executives by assuming several support functions.
This is a Part-Time Role.
* Create customer notebooks in the agency management system
* Complete supplemental underwriting information such as location check, and estimated home replacement cost forms
* Process incoming work via the @chubb website
* Issue insurance binders and auto identification cards
* Process endorsements via the Masterpiece rating system
* Retrieve policy paper and information for CUW, Commercial Underwriting Workstation
* Scan incoming mail for distribution
* Electronically mail policy paper
* Send out customer welcome letters
* Mail new business policies
* Process new agency enrollments
* Process Change of Producer requests
* Process invoices for payment
* Complete agency bill accounting
* Obtain all documents for potential agent enrollment
* Process agency address changes when requested
* Complete special projects as assigned
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent organizational ability
* Ability to prioritize work
* Ability to multi-task
* Ability to meet deadlines
* Ability to make decisions
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
Associated topics: aflac, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance sales, life, life insurance, life insurance agent, medicare, medicare solution
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...