51 School Rd
Chubb is the world's largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients.
Chubb's Personal Risk Services (PRS) Operations division provides industry leading service to clients, agents and internal business partners. We are currently seeking a dynamic leader to oversee the teams responsible for Manual Processing, Service, and Imaging in a fast paced environment.
The Operations Unit Manager will, in partnership with the leadership team, manage the daily operations of a team of approximately 32 employees. Work directly with Operations Leadership Team to continually enhance and develop the staff's customer service skills while creating efficiencies to improve service and productivity. Provide recommendations to Operations Management on process improvements and staffing allocations. Provide leadership and guidance to further develop the knowledge, productivity, and customer service skills of the staff. Manage and coordinate various projects and process automation.
* Lead multiple teams who provide customer service support to internal and external customers
* Assist the team to achieve the departmental standard goals by monitoring all assigned requests and reviewing established policies/procedures and regulatory requirements
* Accountable for ensuring staff meet core competencies and skills needed to deliver quality service
* Ensure training materials are developed and implemented and that staff are trained to support the delivery of products and services
* Develop and implement streamlined workflow procedures, process improvement, and enhancements ensuring service level agreements are met
* Perform special projects and other related duties as assigned
* Responsible for all aspects of supervision, including hiring, leading, coaching, developing and managing staff to achieve performance goals and service metrics
* Knowledge of P&C insurance policies, terminology and processing procedures
* Customer service focus / excellent customer service skills
* Excellent coaching and communication skills, verbal, written and interpersonal
* Strong negotiation, decision making, accountability and leadership skills with ability to motivate staff
* Strategic thinking and solution development; analytical skills
* Results oriented - ability to manage expectations for delivering tasks and assignments.
* Flexibility / Adaptable to change.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, results-driven, service environment
* Solid planning and organizational skills including time management, project management prioritization and attention to detail
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Prior supervisory and/or leadership experience required
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...