- $114,780.00 -170,550.00/year*
Financial Services - Insurance
51 School Rd
The PRS Predictive Analytics unit builds and implements data and predictive analytic solutions to achieve a broad set of objectives across the personal lines enterprise. Members of this team can expect to work on projects supporting a wide variety of business areas, working with e.g., Product Management to enhance pricing and underwriting sophistication, Business Operations to maximize the efficiency of service resources, Marketing to enable superior targeting of prospects and to create a best in class experience for the client across various touchpoints, etc.
Reporting to the predictive model implementation manager within the predictive analytics unit of Personal Risk Services / North America, this position will be primarily responsible for customizing country-wide pricing models to address the specific regulatory and tactical/strategic needs of each state as well as and interfacing with IT and other internal groups to bring rates to market. Although pricing will be a heavy focus, this position will also work with other forms of models, e.g. underwriting models, marketing, operational efficiency. The responsibilities of this position include:
* Scoring and implementing predictive models, e.g. pricing, underwriting, marketing, customer experience, operational efficiency
* Applying statistical, GLM, and machine learning techniques to customize models built in a general context to solve a specialized business problem
* Program in a statistical software package to transform data and generate predictive variables from both internal and external sources
* Working closely with product management, actuarial, competitive analytics, and IT to (i) develop state pricing algorithms and (ii) answer ad hoc questions
* Designing exhibits and data feeds to monitor performance of various models
* Minimum of three (3) years' experience in analyzing low-level transactional data sets or related analytical experience in an insurance environment preferred
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Strong analytical and organizational skills
* Experience with SAS, R, Python, SQL, Radar/Emblem
* Personal lines pricing experience is a plus
* Four-year college degree or equivalent required, either in a quantitative discipline or equivalent technical work experience
Chubb offers a competitive compensation package and comprehensive benefits package including life, health and dental, vision, a generous retirement savings plan, disability coverage, stock purchase plan, flexible spending accounts, tuition reimbursement, and business casual dress. At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, transgender, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran, or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.
Associated topics: actuarial, actuarial analyst, actuarial assistant, actuarial consultant, actuary consultant, assistant actuary, cost, director actuary, life actuary, model
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...