- Background in hospitality and/or the food & beverage industry (>1-year experience preferred)
- Commitment to providing exceptional service and genuine experiences
- Remarkable communication and interpersonal skills, strong problem-solving aptitude, and ability to multitask
- Must be willing and able to work holidays and weekends
- Ability to work on your feet for a full shift
- Ability to lift 50+lbs during an 8-hour shift
- Necessary documentation to legally work in the United States
- Must be 18 years of age or older
Position Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Recognizes the importance of providing extraordinary customer service and exemplifies this in interactions with customers, vendors and coworkers alike.
- Assist in all levels of the customer experience from receiving guests to point of sale.
- Regulate the floor of the bakery, tending to guests, establishing connections, developing customer relationships and guiding the guest's experience to a less transaction and more human encounter.
- Assisting in administrative and practical tasks as needed.
- Communicate with all departments and Breads Bakery locations to ensure proper inventory and quality are maintained- recognizing that every day presents varying needs and notifying shift leaders of any anticipated changes in numbers to minimize waste and optimize sales.
- Maintain a clean, safe and aesthetically pleasing space in accordance with operations and sanitation guidelines.
- Govern service recovery as needed with professionalism and sincerity.
- Foster a positive work environment and commitment to Breads Bakery s values.
Associated topics: anfitri?nes, camarera, camarero, dining room captain, hostess, server camarero, servidor, steward, waiter, wine