Registered Nurse- Pediatric Home Care
Compensation: $83,450.00 - $117,470.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Nursing
We are actively seeking field-based Register Nurse Evaluators for a large government contracted agency in The Bronx, NY. Candidates with the following experience should apply:
- Registered Nurse with New York licensure
- 2+ years of experience in home health care and/or pediatric nursing experience
- CANS assessment experience is a PLUS!
- Bilingual is a plus!
- Perform initial in-home pre-evaluation of patients that includes evaluation of health status, strengths, care needs, and preferences and guides the development of individualized long term care service plans
2. Review consumer medical documentation and or health referral forms, as relevant to the case
3. Enter evaluation data into electronic evaluation form and transmit, as required
4. Document any concerns, conflicting information, other issues that surface during the evaluation process
5. Emphasize continuity of care, thus reducing or eliminating fragmentation, duplication, and gaps in treatment plan
6. Discuss with consumer on health care options, supports needed, service vendor options and waiver options
7. Collect quality review data and any required documentation to support outcome measurements and record case notes into CRM
8. Identify opportunities for health promotion and illness prevention
9. Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of community resources, payor requirements, and network services for target population
10. Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Regional Nurse Manager or other project management.
**Interested candidates should apply with up to date copy of resume!**
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, infusion, intensive care, mhb, nurse, staff nurse, surgical, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...