We’re looking for an awesome Operations Associate to join 2ndKitchen!
We are changing the way bars, breweries, and other businesses offer food to their customers. We connect those businesses to favorite restaurants in their neighborhood to offer a custom food menu without the hassles of having their own kitchen.
The Operations Team is critical to our success. You’ll be responsible for assisting in the successful launch of every new business, both local and remote, from start to finish. Your innovative ideas will help to improve our internal processes and in turn build the business. You will be utilizing a diverse skill set including strong organizational, creative, and technical skills.
What you’ll do:
- Create digital and physical menus for all of our new and existing partners
- Configure tablets, prepare shipping materials, and fulfill inventory requests
- Input business setup information and menu products into our online database
- Be ready to accept tasks to help out wherever possible - we’re a growing startup with a ton of different opportunities!
What we look for:
- You’re a quick learner and can adapt easily to new tools and processes
- You’re a multitasker with a love to check things off your to-do list, and you’re ready to take on responsibilities and challenges head-on
- You stay organized and have a keen sense of prioritization and communication
- You’re a bit of a perfectionist with an (optional) eye for design
- You’re looking to be a part of an energetic, creative, and highly motivated team
- Microsoft Office
- Project management tools
- Adobe Suite (optional)
- Competitive Salary
- Stock option grants
- 100% Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
- Frequent trips to bars and breweries around the city with the team
- We are a growing startup, you will grow with us!