- 233 Park Avenue South
- $39,570.00 -62,650.00/year*
Hospitality - Food Services
112 E 12th St
Position: Restaurant Manager
Reports to: Restaurant Director
Work Hours: Permanent, Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Defined as elegant yet approachable dining through the passion and commitment of a team of award-winning chefs, renowned managers and wine directors, this new fine dining seafood restaurant, housed in a historic building in Union Square, is currently conducting a nationwide search for an experienced Restaurant Manager.
With a philosophy that the soul of the restaurant is found in its kitchen, this definitive seafood restaurant specializes in fresh, sustainable local fin and shellfish and celebrates the bounty of the sea. Sourced directly from highly respected suppliers, our dedication to our ocean s habitat takes pride of place on the plate and is exemplified by the myriad of inspired dishes of the day. In this ongoing pursuit of excellence, the vision of this restaurant is to deliver an exceptional dining experience paired with an unparalleled level of hospitality.
The Restaurant Manager will help inspire, develop, oversee, and manage the front-of-house team, while working closely with the management team to support the creation and delivery of a unique and elevated guest experience that is in harmony with the kitchen s food program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(other duties may be assigned as required)
- Serves as an educator, as well as an inspirational, committed, and responsible leader to the restaurant s front-of-house teams
- Assists with overseeing the day-to-day operations of the restaurant
- Maintains exceptional standards of professionalism and hospitality
- Leads by example, inspiring staff to deliver a memorable food and beverage experience
- Displays a genuine passion to facilitate and exceed guest service expectations
- Ensures the delivery of superior customer service through effective staff training and education
- Actively participates in the mentorship and support of all team members
- Develops a strong and positive rapport with both staff and guests alike
- Drives positive results and aligns with business goals
- Under the direction of the Restaurant Director, initiates and executes special projects as required
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum 3 years experience leading a premium food and beverage operation
- A professionally recognized wine and/or spirits certificate is an asset
- Related university degree or a combination of education and experience
- Highly committed to a premium level of quality
- Skilled at developing and creating food and beverage experiences that drive customer satisfaction and loyalty
- A solutions-provider committed to a vision of service to create an ultimate guest experience
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Superior conflict resolution skills, with the ability to relate professionally to all levels of staff, management, clientele, suppliers, and partners
- Excellent planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Comfortable with dealing with media, public speaking, and VIP guests
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
Interested candidates are invited to apply online. This position will remain open until filled.
More detail about 233 Park Avenue South, please visit
Associated topics: conference, deli manager, gm, manager, night shift manager, partner, restaurant manager, restaurant operations, shift manager, supervisor
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...